What Information We Collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order on our site.
When ordering on our site, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. You may choose to submit your order using your credit card information or use another form of payment.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates and follow up information pertaining to your order.
- If you sign up to our newsletter, your information will be used to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, notice of offerings and sales.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter or submit your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
NO - We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, visitor information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.