Ring Size Guide
We use the US sizing system on our ring product details. Use the chart below to compare.
How to Measure for a Ring
- Take a strip of paper and measure around the finger. Measure the strip against the chart below, or against a tape or ruler. Add a few mm to the snug measurement you get with the paper. Please remember that the ring needs to fit over the knuckle.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
- Do not measure when you hands are cold. Measureing in the evening can be more accurate.
- A little advice; for rings with a thin band, don't be afraid to go half a size smaller of what you usually wear. While for rings with a thicker, wider band, we recommend to go half size up.
- We cannot guarantee that ring sizing via paper will be accurate. We highly recommend getting sized by a local jeweller.
We have a selection of rings available that have Adjustable Bands. They are strong, yet flexible. These are set to size by the wearer. It is recommended to fix the size once and then do not readjust.